Found this handwritten ad (about the size of an index card and that is being very generous) at a gas station in Virginia. I have some questions:
1) Is the album for sale? Or is the person merely feeling out the town’s interest in Michael Jackson?
2) Is the album in question rare or signed or something special?
3) If this is just a regular ‘ole MJ album for sale is this person aware that there are more convenient ways to sell things that no longer require you to waste paper from a miniature spiral notebook?
4) What is the seller’s area code? Such information is really required in this day and age.
5) What’s the deal with the multiple attempts to attach this gem to the cork board? Was there really that much deliberation involved in deciding where to put the pin?